Monday 21 January 2013

Steeds!!!

Print Friendly Version of this pagePrint Get a PDF version of this webpagePDF For Santicore someone awesome made a list of sweet sweet horse upgrades for all your sweet horse needs. And I have ILLUSTRATED THEM
LO! CLICK HERE TO THE TABLE OF STEEDS!

Except I wrote down only rough notes and now that I have drawed them I realize the Prismal, Handpotomus, Boonta don't really match the description that well. This will most likely bug me until I draw new ones. In the meantime you can look LOOK
(also I forgot I had not drawn the oozemount, well I had drawn it but I wanted to draw it again. Yeah)

Diglum

Prismad

Ragamound

Battle Ursine

Verdantoid

Blitzhorn

Boonta

Jumbug

Handopotomus

Junji

Largzard

Nobrain

ROkko-do

Vassalorb

Uniscorned

Scuttler

War-Pig


EDIT OOZE MOUNT:

Actually I swear I did the tetraslither too , but I have misplaced it. AH WELL LATER YOU WILL SEE IT


4 comments:

  1. That is fucking cool. God damn I wish I could draw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought that the Vassalorb was a girl behind a drumset...which would've been kind of cool: the bard known as Backbeat Bangdrummer, armed with two well-tuned wands and a sheet music for spellbook.

    After that my favorite is the Ragamound, because I get nice IKEA-assemble-it-yourself vibes from it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great. Love the Junji Ito reference

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all great. hooray for gyo reference

    ReplyDelete