Monday 17 October 2011

BONE DEVIL

Print Friendly Version of this pagePrint Get a PDF version of this webpagePDF  Also notice there is a page to your right that has a complete list of what has been done(with photos).
But yeah, here's the bone devil;
criminal moonlight
John I'm only Dancing But She Turns me on
 I heard the news today oh boy

Don't lean on me man because you can't afford the ticket
 ..religiously unkind...

Cried so much his face was wet, then I knew he was not lying
Smiling and waving and looking so fine, don't think
I saw boys, toys electric irons and T.V.'s

Then a flare glides over
But I won't look at that scar....

My camera, as I have said before, it not so good, and the slightest quiver makes the photo a blurry , and this time I put in a few of the ones that looked good.
Don't really have any entertaining tangents today. Dispater is next. bleargh.

2 comments:

  1. we r tre ty try tgu fu cuit wed serf dera sera decs fua ju jua jui juku nuju huju hunumum fi fio fo foloi senorita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving your commentary, here and on other blogs (most recently Monsters and Manuals). Your proposed setting with the sky ships and flux engines made me laugh and think - a rare combination.

    Also, there's something evocative about these blurry bone devil pics: like the camera can't quite look at him.

    Just wanted you to know.

    ReplyDelete